Go Back   Caravanning 4U > C4U Members Hangout > The Plough

Notices

The Plough Named after Eric's pub, The Plough is the main chat area where you can discuss every day topics. C4U's very own boozer!

Unread 1 Week Ago   #1
doolz
Camping Addict

Thanks (For This Post): 2
Thanks (Total): 17
My Mood
Amused

shopping

Just got back from Tesco to buy a bag of food for my dog.
Already in line, a woman behind me asked me if I had a dog.
I stared at her (those who know me will imagine my gaze ...but then why would I be buying dog food...right?
So on impulse I told her no, that I didn’t have a dog, that I was starting the dog food diet again, and that I probably shouldn't because I ended up in the hospital the last time, but i did weigh 4 kilos less!
I told her that it was the perfect diet and that all you had to do is carry a few biscuits in your pocket and eat one or two every time you feel hungry (I have to mention that practically everyone in line was interested in my story).
Frightened, the woman asks me if I ended up in the hospital because the dog food had poisoned me. I answered...of course not!
I was admitted because I bent down to snif the bum of a German Shepherd and I was hit by a truck
I thought the man behind her was going to have a heart attack...he was laughing so hard!
I have to confess...I posted this to make you smile. It's your turn to copy/paste it and make someone else laugh.
We need to laugh more! Have a GREAT DAY
doolz is offline Top  
Who Said Thanks:
DaveA (1 Week Ago), phill (1 Week Ago)