Go Back   Caravanning 4U > C4U Members Hangout > The Plough

Notices

The Plough Named after Eric's pub, The Plough is the main chat area where you can discuss every day topics. C4U's very own boozer!

Unread 4th June 2015   #21
Abbeyman
Camping God

Thanks (For This Post): 0
Thanks (Total): 500
Garage
My Mood
Fine

Without doubt, my best times were at my Grans on Anglesey, those were the very best. Almost fairytale-like, i got to do what i wanted, go to go where i wanted, and spent much of my time on the beach, or helping my uncle prepare his statics for the next hires.
My Gran had a fridge for me, with all my favourite ice creams and deserts, a crate of fizz next to it! She was there for me, she never had an unkind word, never lifted a hand to me, never angry.
I wish those days NEVER ended.

Try to understand the blackness, lethargy, hopelessness, and loneliness they’re going through. Be there for them when they come through the other side. It’s hard to be a friend to someone who’s depressed, but it is one of the kindest, noblest, and best things you will ever do.”
(quote by Stephen Fry).
Abbeyman is offline Top