Go Back   Caravanning 4U > C4U Members Hangout > The Plough

Notices

The Plough Named after Eric's pub, The Plough is the main chat area where you can discuss every day topics. C4U's very own boozer!

Unread 12th August 2019   #1
Petemate
Ultimate Camper

Thanks (For This Post): 0
Thanks (Total): 65
Garage
My Mood
Yeehaw

Practical Caravan TV

At approximately 5pm today, I set two programmes to record from Showcase TV Sky 192. First was Caravan Finder TV, 7.30pm. Then Practical Caravan TV, 8 pm. The content of PCTV included a tow test of the Jaguar F-pace. In the event I watched the first at 7.30 live, and when that finished I sat back to watch PCTV. Instead of that comng on, there was a different programme, some political cr5p or other. There was no record of my recording set-up in our listings in the planner. I can only assume that PCTV has now disappeared from Showcase. I was not dreaming - I definitely set it to record and saw the listed content of the scheduled episode. I've popped a query on the PCTV forum and await a reply with baited breath.

Mystery partly solved. Checked this morning and Practical Caravan TV is scheduled next Monday in its usual slot of 8pm. Seems like the "PTV" (Property Question Time) series of programmes bulldozed PCTV out of its place last night. I wont hold my breath for next Monday though....
Petemate is offline Top